THAI RED CHICKEN CURRY
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
* 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
* 1 cup sliced halved zucchini
* 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
* 1/2 cup sliced carrots
* 1 onion, quartered then halved
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces; cook and stir for about 3 minutes. Mix in the curry paste, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot and onion. Cook and stir for a few minutes.
2. Dissolve the cornstarch in the coconut milk, then pour into the skillet. Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium heat for 1 minutes. Right before serving, stir in the cilantro.